Rick's Afterburn Chili.
You can have Rick's Afterburn Chili using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rick's Afterburn Chili
- It's 1/2 cup of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry navy beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of dry kidney beans.
- It's 1 can of baked beans.
- It's 1 1/2 Pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground spicy Italian sausage.
- It's 1 of Yellow bell pepper - diced.
- It's 1 of Red bell pepper - diced.
- You need 3 of Habinero peppers - minced.
- Prepare 3 of Tai chili peppers - minced.
- It's 3 of jalapeño peppers - sliced.
- It's 1 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chilli powder.
- It's 2 tsp of white sugar.
- It's 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
Rick's Afterburn Chili instructions
- Soak dry beans overnight.
- Boil beans until tender.
- Mix all dry spices and set aside.
- In a slow cooker add liquids to the cooked beans, stir in dry spices, add garlic and Worcestershire sauce, then stir in vegetables and peppers. Start heating up..
- Crumble ground pork sausage in to fry pan and lightly brown. Add the sausage to slow cooker and stir in. (I put the grease from the fry pan in as well).
- Without cleaning out the fry pan, coarsely crumble the ground beef into the fry pan and lightly brown. Add the beef to the chili and stir in..
- Let cook in the slow cooker 4-6 hours..