Red Wine Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Red Wine Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Wine Tomato Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It's 5 of large vine tomatos.
- You need as needed of Garlic.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It's As needed of oregano.
- You need As needed of basil.
- You need As needed of rosemary.
- It's As needed of Italian seasonings.
Red Wine Tomato Sauce instructions
- Melt the butter and add garlic and the onion..
- Dice two tomatoes and add them to the butter with their skins..
- Add oregano, salt, pepper, basil, and rosemary to the tomatoes..
- Skin two more tomatoes and dice them finely and add them to the sauce..
- Add the red wine..
- Finally chop the last tomato and add the diced tomato ten minutes before you stop cooking..