Thick Ass Three Meat Chili. Contrary to the title, it doesn't have men in it. However it is a man's best friend, it's thick, not as tomato-ey as most chili's. Need some help in the kitchen?
If you wanted to thin this chili out, I would add more water Copycat Chilis Southwest Egg Rolls Chilis Salasa - Seriously good, and seriously delicious Prezidente Olive Garden Three Meat Sauce. Starbucks Bacon Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich. A unique chili using a mixture of meats. You can cook Thick Ass Three Meat Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick Ass Three Meat Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground mild Italian sausage.
- It's 1 lb of Ground sirloin.
- You need 1 packages of Applewood bacon.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 large of jalapeño pepper.
- It's 1 of Yellow onion.
- It's 2 packages of McCormick hot chili seasoning packet.
- Prepare 4 can of 8 ounce canTomato sauce.
- You need 2 can of 15.5 ounce can of light red kidney beans.
It is spicy and loaded with flavor. The Best Chili Recipe - with ground beef, beans, and homemade chili seasoning. The best THREE MEAT CHILI RECIPE! This will leave everyone's belly's happy!
Thick Ass Three Meat Chili step by step
- If possible use a cast-iron frying pan fry up the bacon first drain a little bit of the Bacon grease. Chop up the slices of bacon.
- Cook the Italian sausage and the ground beef. to save time you can combine both of the meats while cooking.
- Chop the onion red bell pepper and jalapeño I prefer to have large slices to add texture to the chili remember it's thick ass chili.
- Combine all the meats and the produce together in a crock pot or slow cooker. Add the two season packets bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once brought to a boil and let it simmer for about 20-30 minutes then turn heat to low.
- I find that all the flavors seem to come together better when I heat it up the next day. So if you can let it sit for a day it should be worth while. If not no big deal the Italian sausage might be the dominant flavor.
This award winning Three Meat Chili will leave your belly's full and happy! Not only has this a crowd pleaser in a chili competition, but this is sure to make the men in. Cook-all-day taste in less than two hours! How To Make Texas Chili Recipe. This recipe is made by simmering Or go for a Cincinnati classic, my Skyline chili recipe!