You can cook My Chili using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chili
- It's 1 each of 1.5 lb ground beef.
- It's 3 each of Hot Italian Sausages (unskinned).
- It's 2 of lrg cans of Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great Northern beans.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 2 of big cans tomato sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of galic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 box of beef stock.
- You need 2 of big cans of water (Pinto Beans can).
My Chili instructions
- In large pot Brown meat. Then drain oil. Place meat back in pot. Add all ingredients. Bring to a Boil. Once boiling put to simmer. For about 2-3 hours. Add water if needed. Adjust ingredients as needed. I only adjust the cumin and/or chili powder. Depends how spicy you like it..