Three chilli frittata. The resulting "Vegetable Frittata" was a huge hit. I was looking for an egg dish that had We like our food spicy so noting other comments I added red chili pepper flakes cayenne. Cheesy Green Chili Frittata. by RedhairMac.
Frittata is an egg-based Italian dish similar to an omelette or crustless quiche or scrambled eggs, enriched with additional ingredients such as meats, cheeses or vegetables. The word frittata is Italian and roughly translates to "fried.". Fresh chives from the garden make this Chinese Chive frittata even better. You can cook Three chilli frittata using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three chilli frittata
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion , finely diced.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/3 Cup of coriander leaves , roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- It's 3 of chillies red dried.
- It's 2 of chicken sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of spinach.
- It's 1/2 Cup of feta cheese cheddar or.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of cream Full.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Milk.
- You need of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Home » Recipes » chinese egg recipes » Salted Chili & Chinese Chive Frittata. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. Frittatas can be intimidating at first, but they're very easy to make if you know what you're doing. Our keto frittata recipe is not just low-carb but due to the eggs which are a low-carb superfood.
Three chilli frittata instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C..
- Heat the butter and a little olive oil in a non-stick skillet. add the finely chopped garlic, all the chillies and onion, stir well..
- When the onions are just beginning to turn a light golden, add the tomatoes and sausages and mix well for about 5 minutes over a medium heat..
- While that's cooking, crack open the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk them well with milk, cream, salt n pepper. set aside..
- Add feta, spinach and coriander leaves to the tomatoes. Remove from the heat..
- Transfer the cooked and slightly cooled vegetables to an ovenproof / earthenware dish and spread them in an even layer..
- Pour the egg mixture on top. Sprinkle paprika on top..
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes. I would advice to check at 10 minutes for the right amount of fluffiness. :).
- The roasted paprika smell will fill the room. And you are wide awake for some delicious frittata!.
When making this Keto frittata recipe be sure to use a frying pan that can be used for baking a cast. For a jazzy twist on the usual frittata, pick your family members' favourite fillings and make each third or quarter customised! This frittata recipe will be familiar to many of my friends. It is what I make when I'm cooking brunch for a group of people or when I don't have enough bacon to go around for everyone. This Chickpea flour frittata is filling, easy and delicious.