Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia. You guys know I'm a zucchini noodle lover. As in, I make them weekly. So if you haven't yet watched my video on making zucchini noodles, you should definitely do that.
Zucchini Shrimp Scampi - Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. The texture is amazingly tender with a little bit of bite, and I just love how you can twirl it up like pasta. And it goes beautifully in this buttery, garlicky shrimp scampi with all that vibrant lemon. You can cook Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia
- Prepare 2 large of zuchinni.
- Prepare 2 1/2 large of tomatos.
- You need 1 of fresh or dried basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 of tilapia.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of whole small precooked shrimp.
- You need 1/2 box of of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
Tilapia and Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage Slaw. Return shrimp to skillet and add zucchini noodles. Toss to combine and serve immediately. Trying to make zucchini pasta without the right slicer is not recommended, as it will likely just frustrate you and take a lot longer if using a knife.
Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia step by step
- In big pot, cook pasta until ready. drain.
- Cut zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic in very small pieces. Cut pieces of shrimp in half.
- In a pan, heat oil and cook garlic for a 10-15 sec..
- Add zucchini, salt, and basil to pan and cook for 10 minutes or until zucchini shrink a bit.
- Thaw out tilapia a bit and season with lemon pepper seasoning..
- Add tomatoes and shrimp in pan and cook until juice of tomatoes come out and shrimp is recooked.
- Heat another pan with oil and cook fish thoroughly on both sides and then drain of excess oil.
- When shrimp, zucchini, tomato sauce is done, mix it completely with cooked pasta..
- Add fish as a side and sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese.
I used to love going to Red Lobster and getting their shrimp scampi, but after doing some research I realized that they don't actually have. This garlicky shrimp scampi pasta adds healthy spiralized zucchini to whole wheat linguini for a perfect weeknight dinner that's easy to twirl your fork to. How to Make Shrimp Scampi Pasta. This dish is pretty much made in three different steps of prep and comes together really quickly at the end. Zucchini Pasta Shrimp with creamy avocado pesto sauce.