Spicy Brunch Lasagna.
You can have Spicy Brunch Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Brunch Lasagna
- You need 1 1/2 lb of bulk Italian sausage.
- You need 24 oz of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It's 1/4 cup of snipped fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 18 each of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of jars (16oz) alfredo sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 8 of oven-ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 4 cup of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- It's 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Spicy Brunch Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F..
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until browned. Drain off fat; set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives, green onions, spinach, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning and 1 cup mozzarella; set aside..
- In a very large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges. With a spatula or a large spoon, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so that the uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through, but is still glossy and moist. Immediately remove from heat. Stir in cooked sausage..
- In a small bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and 2 tbsp Italian seasoning. Spread about 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Layer half of the lasagna noodles in the dish, overlapping as necessary. Top with 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce, half of the cottage cheese mixture, half the hash browns, half of the scrambled egg & sausage mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce..
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into portions. Makes 16 servings..