One Skillet Lasagna. Loaded with mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese, savory sausage This one skillet lasagna is full of flavor! Using ground breakfast sausage and Campbell's. Cooked in just one skillet on the stovetop, this is truly a weeknight lasagna that you can add to your dinner rotation.
I love it, but I usually save it for restaurants and. This One Skillet Lasagna was the first thing that came to mind! Skillet lasagna prepared on the stove top in one pan for easy cleanup. You can have One Skillet Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Skillet Lasagna
- It's 28 oz of Canned diced tomatoes with juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 medium of Onion Diced (optional).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 4 clove of Garlic Minced.
- It's 1 pinch of Red Pepper Flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage or Hamburger.
- You need 10 of Curly Edge Lasagna Noodles broken into 2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I like more).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ricotta Cheese (cottage cheese can be substituted).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fresh Oregano Chopped.
One Skillet Lasagna recipe: This is hands down one of the best skillet lasagna recipes I have ever tasted. With classic flavors and cheesy layers, it's definitely kid friendly. In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-low heat. Drain grease from ground beef and return it to the skillet.
One Skillet Lasagna instructions
- Heat oil in a large high rimmed skillet. When it's hot add garlic, and crushed red pepper. Sauté for a few seconds..
- Add the meat and cook until it is no longer pink. Dump the tomatoes on the meat along with the juice. Sprinkle the dried oregano, basil, salt, and pepper over the top and stir..
- Break the lasagna noodles and spread them evenly over the meat and tomatoes. Bring the pan to a rapid boil. Put the lid on the pan and turn the heat to medium low. Cook covered for 20-25 minutes or until the noodles are cooked..
- Stir in the fresh basil, ricotta, parmesan,and 1/2 the mozzarella. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella evenly over the top of the mixture. Recover the pan, turn heat to low and cook until the cheese on top melts. Serve.
- ALTERNATIVE- transfer the lasagna mixture into a greased casserole dish before sprinkling mozzarella on top. When transferred place tablespoon dabs of ricotta on top..
- Space them out as if you were placing cookies on a cookie sheet to bake. Top evenly with the remaining mozzarella and place under the broiler until cheese is golden brown..
Add the sausage and cook, breaking it into bite-size pieces with a wooden. Skip the hassle of preparing a lasagna and make this One Skillet Lasagna instead. It's true, this easy skillet lasagna you make the entire lasagna dish in& one skillet. This simple one pan dish is perfect for any day of the week! One of the best skillet lasagna recipes.