White Chicken Chili.
You can have White Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- You need 3 lb of Chicken tenderloins.
- It's 3 can of Great Northern beans.
- It's 3 can of Navy beans.
- It's 2 can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 24 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
White Chicken Chili instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the chicken on a cookie sheet. Once the oven is ready, cook the chicken for 20 minutes or until the thickest chicken is no longer pink inside. Pull the chicken apart into bite sized pieces..
- Saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil until the onions turn clear..
- Place the chicken, garlic, onions, beans, cumin, and chilies into a huge skillet. You may need to cook half of this in the skillet and then the other half if you don't have enough room. Stir it, then bring it to a boil, and simmer on low for 5-10 minutes. (Just to get the flavor to blend together).
- 30 minutes before serving, add the sour cream, and cheese. Mix well and serve..