Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots).
You can cook Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots)
- It's 3 cups of unbleached bread flower.
- It's 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast.
- It's 1 tablespoon of finely ground sea salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of or package of pepperoni.
Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots) step by step
- Combine your flour, sea salt, mustard powder and garlic powder with yeast and water to make a dough (can also use a light beer for the dough instead for a unique flavor).
- Once your dough has risen, take half of your butter and rub it over a cast iron pan. Slice up your pepperoni and roll it together with most of your cheese into about 10-16 balls (save a bit of cheese for the top).
- Break up your dough into an equal number of pieces as the pepperoni balls. Roll them up into the dough then add to the pan..
- Cook in the oven at 375 degrees. Take the rest of your butter and melt it in a small bowl, add your fresh crushed garlic and mix. After cooking the balls for 5mins remove from the oven and brush on the butter/garlic mix. Add the rest of your cheese over top..
- Continue cooking for another 10mins or until they are done to your liking. Enjoy!.