Pan Seared Halibut with Pineapple/Mango Salsa and Stir Fried Portobello and Vegetable Medley.. Pan seared halibut is perfectly paired with a mango-avocado salsa. Then, the halibut was lightly seared in some extra virgin olive oil - a perfect method for cooking this fish because it doesn't over power the wonderful fresh flavors Her specialties are baking, desserts, vegetables and pasta dishes. Combine all salsa ingredients (mango through cumin) in a medium bowl and gently stir to combine.
After a few seconds nudge each fillet with a spatula. Halibut cooked in parchment paper with Mango Pineapple Salsa and Spinach. Wash the halibut fillets, pat dry, and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. You can cook Pan Seared Halibut with Pineapple/Mango Salsa and Stir Fried Portobello and Vegetable Medley. using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Halibut with Pineapple/Mango Salsa and Stir Fried Portobello and Vegetable Medley.
- You need of Main dish.
- Prepare 2 of Halibut Steaks.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 8 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's of Salsa.
- It's 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Pinapple.
- It's 1 large of Mango.
- Prepare 2 small of Tomatoes.
- It's 3 tbsp of Salt.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- It's of Garnish.
- You need 2 slice of Pinapple.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach Leaves.
- You need of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It's of Vegetable Meddley.
- Prepare 2 each of Portobello Mushrooms.
- It's 2 head of Broccoli.
- It's 1 each of Red And Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Snap Peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
Rinse the green chile, cut in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and finely chop. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan. How to make Blackened Halibut with Mango and Avocado Salsa After searing the halibut for approximately two minutes per side in a butter and oil combination, I transfer it to a baking dish to finish cooking in the oven instead of transferring the cast iron skillet—fish and all—to the oven. This sweet and spicy salsa goes beautifully with a firm, white fish like halibut Make sure your mango is very ripe Mangos are a good Heat a medium-hot grill (or heat an indoor griddle or grill pan).
Pan Seared Halibut with Pineapple/Mango Salsa and Stir Fried Portobello and Vegetable Medley. instructions
- Set Halibut steaks onto plate and encrust with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper so that they are evenly coated and allow to sit as you prepare a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Heat Olive Oil Over Medium High Heat.
- Place Halibut Steaks Into Skillet And Allow For Them To Cook Until They Become Solid White Halfway Through Before Turning Them Over. ( About 9 Minutes).
- Flip And Repeat Same Process For Similar Results.When Done The Italian Seasoning Should Be Charred Slighlty..
- Begin Dicing Tomatoes, Onions, Mango, And Cilantro..
- In A Large Bowl Mix All Vegetables, Fruits, And Herbs Evenly Then Add Lemon Juice..
- Add Salt Into Mix Slightly Until Taste Is Mildly Accidic, And Tastes Evenly Salted. Trust Me You'll Know What I Mean When It's Right..
- Vegetable Meddley.
- Prep all Ingredients In Whatever Size Pieces You Prefer, I Prefer Strips That Are Evenly Sliced..
- Heat Oil In A Pan At Medium-High Heat.
- Add Soy Sauce And Brown Sugar And Stir Until There Is A Light Caramelized Look To The Brown Sugar And Soy Sauce. ( It Will Thicken Slightly).
- Add Vegetables And Stir Fry Until They Are Either As Crisp Or Softened As You Prefer..
- 1 Cup Of Rice=2 Cups Of Water Allow Rice To Cook As You Are Preparing The Other Parts..
- Final Steps.
- Place A Small Pile Of Rice on Plate, Place Pinapple Slice, Then Place Halibut Over The Bed Of Rice And Top With A Generous Spoonful Of Salsa..
- Add A Helping Of The Vegetable Medley And You Are Now Able To Enjoy An Easy And Beautiful Dish.
Alternately, spoon the salsa onto plates and set the fish on top. Garnish with lime wedges and serve. Pan fried halibut could pass for a fancy meal out, but it's surprisingly easy to make. Serve with Pineapple Mango Salsa spooned over top. Pineapple Salsa: Mix remaining ingredients together.