Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! Had a taste for pasta so this is my cajun spin on it.
Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Pasta Da VinciSautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta. This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage You can also just used the cajun sauce with just the pasta. this recipe is very easy to make the cajun pasta or you can use chicken, pork or beef. You can have Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- It's of Angel hair pasta.
- It's 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It's 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It's Half of red pepper chopped.
- It's 2 of green onion bulbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 bag of spinach.
- You need squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Reviews for: Photos of Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Basil. How to Make Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Yes, I'm sure you could add chopped asparagus or broccoli to this angel hair pasta with shrimp.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce instructions
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
You'll likely need to cook the veggies first in a separate skillet and then toss them with the pasta and shrimp at. I mean, shrimp, sausage, and pasta in one dish are already worth applauding but Cajun makes everything even better. I love jambalaya, and this creamy pasta looks like a great way to get that jambalaya fix at home! Adding the Worcestershire sauce is great - I would never have thought to do. Creamy cajun pasta with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage ~ not gonna lie, I licked my plate and then the A spicy and creamy cajun shrimp pasta dish with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage.