Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can cook Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 container (15 oz) of part skim ricotta cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, divided.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It's 1 jar (24 oz) of pasta sauce.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 12 of lasagna noodles.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Heat oven to 350°f.
- Brown meat in large skillet on med-high heat..
- In separate bowl mix 1-1/4 cups Motz, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until blended.
- Drain meat and return to skillet. Stir in Pasta sauce and add the 1 cup of water to the jar, shake and add to meat..
- Spread 1 cup of meat mixture to bottom of pan.
- Top with noodles. Add 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat..
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 minutes. Let stand 15min before severing..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").