Skillet Veggie Lasagna. Specifically, this easy Skillet Veggie Lasagna. Because let's be real — as much as I love eating lasagna, I've never been a big fan of making it. Specifically, making all of those layers upon layers of.
You know how much I adore my skillet lasagna. Springtime Veggie Skillet Lasagna. by howsweeteatsrecipes. Mexican Turkey Veggie Skillet Lasagna. by persnicketyplatesrecipes. You can have Skillet Veggie Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Veggie Lasagna
- Prepare ½ tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare ½ tsp of red pepper crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano dried.
- You need ½ cup of zucchini , diced.
- Prepare ½ cup of eggplant , diced.
- It's ½ cup of spinach baby (handfull).
- Prepare , 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare ½ cup of marinara sauce.
- It's 3 - 4 no of lasagna noodles boil -.
- It's 1/4 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoons of basil fresh , shredded.
This is a vegetarian version (ovo-lacto) of VeggieKitty's Skillet Lasagna. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. There's something about those delicious layers Lucky for you, my Beefy Skillet Lasagna is here to save the day!
Skillet Veggie Lasagna instructions
- In a 8-inch skillet, heat oil, over medium heat. Add eggplant, zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and stir. Cook until vegetables are tender and stir often. Add baby spinach, garlic, oregano, crushed red pepper and stir. Cook for 1 minute or until the spinach wilts..
- Break lasagna noodles and arrange on top of the veggies. In a separate bowl, mix together tomato sauce and 1/4 cup of water. Pour over pasta. Make sure your noodles are well coated in the sauce. You might have to add a little more water depending on how thick your marinara sauce is. Bring to a boil then simmer on low for 10 minutes while covered..
- Once pasta is tender, sprinkle half the mozzarella and grated parmesan over the top and gently mix. Place spoonfuls of ricotta on top and sprinkle on the remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Cover and and cook for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Garnish with basil and enjoy while hot!.
With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the We have given you an easier way to cook lasagna. While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy. ; Skillet Spinach Lasagna. While the simple one-pan method will win you over with its ease, the great flavor will Grab a skillet and brown some Italian sausage, then mix in some broken lasagna noodles. What you need: A Dutch oven or a large, deep skillet with a lid, plus all of the ingredients you'd normally use to make lasagna (thinly sliced. This easy Mexican-inspired lasagna recipe replaces the noodles with tortilla strips that become like tender ribbons in the cayenne- and cumin-spiked tomato sauce.