Meatball Sub Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Meatball Sub Casserole. Meatball Sub Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form!
Sprinkle evenly across the casserole and bake! Skip to Meatball Sub Casserole content. Wonderful take on the Italian Meatball Sandwich. You can cook Meatball Sub Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Casserole
- Prepare 1 loaf of Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- It's 1 pack (8 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (NOT MIRACLE WHIP. It's too sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It's 1 pound of frozen meatballs, thawed (Or you can make your own with 1lb thawed ground meat, 1tsp oregano, 1tsp basil, 1tsp garlic salt, 1/3 c italian bread crumbs).
- Prepare 1 jar (28 oz.) of jar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
This Meatball Sub Casserole is one of my favorite meals to cook for my family. We really love one pot meals, and this one is always a winner… like my Cheesesteak Pasta and Chicken Parmesan Pasta! MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE — Everything you love about a meatball sub sandwich in convenient casserole form. There are several versions of meatball sub casserole online and after several attempts, we created a version we love.
Meatball Sub Casserole instructions
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside..
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside..
- Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
We now keep our Meatball Sub Casserole in our monthly dinner rotation! + Meatball Sub Casserole. Searching for easy casseroles using frozen meatballs? Meatball sub casserole is a famous comfort meal made in many American-Italian homes. The casserole is prepared by lining a casserole dish with bread and layers of cheese, juicy and savory. This Meatball Sub Casserole has been in our monthly dinner rotation for some time now.