Easy Cheesy Pasta Bake. Easy Cheesy Pasta Bake ready to serve! My daughter choose to serve up with garlic bread and a side salad. Here is the proud chef showing off her dish!
This moreish dish is a great comfort food for the cold months ahead. This hearty Cheesy Vegetable Pasta Bake is full of delicious fresh vegetables, loaded with cheese, and best of all only takes ONE pot to make! With cheddar, mushrooms, bacon & spaghetti, this Cheesy Pasta Bake is amazing. You can have Easy Cheesy Pasta Bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb of cooked pasta.
- You need 4 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need 16 oz of large curd cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded monterey jack/cheddar.
- You need 4 slice of provolone.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
Not a lot can beat a lovely cheesy pasta bake served up with a big side of salad (obviously that makes it healthy.) Cheesy Pasta Bake With I sometimes wonder if I could eat pasta every day of the week and not get bored of it. Monday: I'll kick-off with the chicken and bacon pasta bake. Get ready to be serving out seconds of this recipe! This recipe might look familiar to you.
Easy Cheesy Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Set cooked pasta in casserole dish.
- Add sauce to pasta.
- Mix in cottage cheese, monterey blend, parmesan and sugar.
- Blend well.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 15 minutes.
I posted it ages ago A quick note. You don't have to use tortellini. I am sure any filled pasta would work great for this Easy Cheesy Tortellini Pasta Bake… meat, cheese, veggie. This easy skillet pasta bake is a surefire family hit. Pasta and meat sauce topped with mozzarella cheese will make everyone at the table happy, and the all-in-one-pot technique will have the cook smiling pretty.