Ann's Famous Lasagna.
You can have Ann's Famous Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ann's Famous Lasagna
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger (some like half sausage half burger).
- It's 1 (29 oz) of can of tomato sauce (15oz can if you like it thicker).
- It's 1 tsp of Celery seed (if using sausage; use very little or none).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan (can use more if you like...).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 Package of powdered Ranch salad dressing mix (Not dip!).
- It's 1 Package of Oven ready Lasagna noodles.
Ann's Famous Lasagna instructions
- Brown and drain hamburger in large sauce pan.
- Add tomato sauce and all spices.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours (Remove Bay leaves after simmering for 1 hour, stirring occasionally) Do Not forget to remove the Bay leaves!!!!.
- In a large bowl; mix Mozzarella, cheddar, & parmesan.
- In a separate bowl; mix 1 Egg, Ricotta cheese, & Ranch seasoning.
- In a 9X13 baking dish... Spread a little sauce on the bottom to prevent sticking....
- Spread noodles across the dish.
- Spread ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles.
- Add sauce evenly across noodles and add mozzarella, cheddar, & parmesan mix.
- Repeat until all noodles, cheese, & sauce are gone... topping with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes if sauce is still warm. Bake for 45 min- 1 hour if sauce is cold....