Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing.
You can cook Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- It's 1 cup of white vinegar.
- It's 1 of beetroot.
- It's 1 of cucumber.
- It's of few Red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pizza mix.
- It's 1/2 tsp of mint powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- It's 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Few pieces paneer.
- It's of Few black sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Few raisins.
- It's of as per taste salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick curd.
Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing instructions
- Bottom layer- It will be of vinegar,beetroot juice,Sliced onion and salt mixture. And placed the bottom layer in a cup..
- Middle layer - Cut cucumber into square pieces and prepare dressing by mixing thick curd, black salt, pizza mix, chilli flakes,mint powder, powered sugar,lemon and raisins and mix well And placed this layer in the middle..
- Top layer - Slice tomatoes about 1/4″ thick, but NOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH, leave a tiny bit unsliced. You want the tomatoes to open up like a fan and intack as one tomato..
- Slice the paneer in the same width as what you sliced the tomatoes... about 1/4″ thick.
- Place slices of paneer in between each tomato slice. Drizzle with vinegar and salt. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and black sesame seeds..