You can cook Tortellini Primavera using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Primavera
- You need 16 oz of fresh tortellini.
- You need 6 of baby carrots cut into match sticks.
- It's 1 can of mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 cup of peppers and onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt n pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 4 oz of light cream cheese, cubed.
- It's 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of citrus juice.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Tortellini Primavera instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add carrots allow to cook for 3 minutes . Add tortellini and cook for 2-3 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- in a skillet, saute mushrooms, corn, spinach and pepper.Stir well n set aside..
- Whisk together water, oregano,garlic salt, pepper and flour and set aside..
- in a skillet add water mixture and half and half . Cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cream cheese and stir to combine until smooth. Add citrus juice..
- Toss all ingredients except mozzarella n dont forget to add cherry tomatoes..
- Put in a dish, add mozzarella chese n bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes until heated through..