Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. You can have Mexican Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- It's 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 C of chopped onions.
- You need 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 C of enchilada sauce.
- It's 3 C of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 12 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 4 tbsp of oil.
- It's 2 tsp of chili powder.
The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles?
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Brown the onion, hamburger, and seasonings in the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the tomato sauce, enchilada sauce & corn (drained)..
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Line a 9x13 greased casserole with 6 tortillas and pour half the hamburger mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese and repeat the layers..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe This Mexican Lasagna recipe will become a family favorite!