Chili Lower Carb.
You can cook Chili Lower Carb using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Lower Carb
- Prepare of meat.
- It's 1/2 lb of leg of lamb.
- You need 1 lb of ground sirloin, beef.
- It's 1 1/4 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 lb of kebasia sausage.
- It's 1/3 lb of ground smoked ham.
- You need of vegetables.
- It's 1/2 cup of sliced sweet multicolored peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 large of chopped onion.
- It's 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- It's of spices.
- It's 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hersheys extra dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It's 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 33 grams of pickled jalapeño peppers sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It's 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Chili Lower Carb step by step
- Brown the beef, pork, with onions and peppers..
- Chop the lamb into small pieces, add to the pot. Stirring occasionally..
- Chop the cauliflower and slice the carrots.
- Slice the sausage into medallions. Add and stir. Add ground smoked ham, then add cauliflower and carrots..
- Add all tomato products and spices stir well. Make sure the tomato paste gets incorporated in well..
- Simmer for an hour on low. Let sit 15 minutes stir and serve with toppings..
- Hope you enjoy!.