Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese.
You can have Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese
- You need 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- It's 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 2 of very red tomatoes (cubed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian tomato sauce.
- You need 100 gram of minced beef.
- It's 1 of eggplant (sliced).
- It's of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 2 table spoon of olive oil.
Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and fry onion for few minutes, add garlic and fry until fragrant..
- Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato and Italian tomato sauce and mix well..
- The last, put in rice and mix well,fry until yummy fried rice..
- Spread little bit olive oil on the gratin dish and Layer with sliced eggplant. Transfer fried rice into the gratin dish sprinkle with cheddar cheese and some tomato sauce and then bake in the oven at 220 c untill cheese turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and ready to serve...
- Note : You can change minced beef with pork chop, mushroom or anything you prefer to cook with rice. And add more herb. It is optional..