Lasagna de Erico.
You can have Lasagna de Erico using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna de Erico
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 can of prego spaghetti sauce or your favorite.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt for noodles.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Lasagna de Erico instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- prepare lasagna noodles according to package.
- In a large skillet add olive oil over medium heat, add onion and cook for 2-3 min..
- add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- add ground beef, sausage, basil, Italian season, pinch of salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, drain fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat, mix well and simmer on low.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, ricotta cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- begin to layer a 13x9 baking dish or bigger. this recipe makes more on than will fit in a standard glass dish.
- Start with a little sauce on the bottom so noodles don't stick.
- layer noodles, meat mixture, cheese mixture, 1/2 cup or so of shredded mozzarella..
- repeat until dish is full leaving enough room for a final layer of shredded mozzarella about a cup on top.
- Make another pan with any remaining ingredients I usually make another 8x8 because I don't like waste. After you taste this you will be glad you did.
- cover loosely with foil and bake for 40 minutes. remove foil and bake an additional 10-20 minutes until cheese is nice and bubbly and to your desired doneness. I like my edges a little brown and crisp so I bake a little longer.
- Carefully remove from oven and let sit for 5 min before serving. Enjoy.