Really Good Chili.
You can have Really Good Chili using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Really Good Chili
- You need 16 oz of bacon.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger.
- It's 1 lbs of Italian sausage.
- It's 1 of white onion large.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers. Red and green.
- It's 2 (28 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- It's 3 (15.5 oz) of cans chili beans in sauce(any heat you want).
- It's of Spices.
- You need 4 Tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Worcester sauce.
- It's 2 tbs of italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tbs of cumin.
- You need 2 tbs of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
Really Good Chili step by step
- Cut bacon with meat scissors and put in pan (1-2 inch cubes). Brown bacon and remove place aside but reserve bacon drippings..
- Add jalapeños, peppers and onion to reserved bacon grease. Cook until tender on medium heat. Usually 6-8minutes..
- Using a stock pot put chili beans, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste in. Stir together then add seasoning listed above. Stir. Then add all meat and stir real good..
- Cover and simmer about 1.5-2 hours. Let cool and add your favorite toppings..