Easy Lasagna Rolls Up.
You can have Easy Lasagna Rolls Up using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna Rolls Up
- Prepare 250 gr of dry lasagna noodles - unbroken.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 4 of medium tomatoes, small diced.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 100 gr of shreded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of butter for greasing the lasagna dish.
- It's of fresh minced parsley.
Easy Lasagna Rolls Up instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color..
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together..
- Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat..
- Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly..
- Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished..
- Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish..
- Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted)..
- Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋.