Lazy Sunday lasagna. Busy days call for quick and easy recipes. I pulled out my trusty slow cooker to make this lazy day lasagna. Try it and let me know what you think!
I love it for it's simplicity. Lasagna is the dinner everyone wants, but no one thinks they have time to make. Dozens of you generously sent in recipes that I plotted to find a good Sunday to make—someday. You can cook Lazy Sunday lasagna using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Sunday lasagna
- You need 3 cans of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 (12 oz) of bag egg noodles.
- It's 2 bags of cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- It's sticks of Bread.
- It's of Salad.
The trick to this speedy supper takes For this lazy lasagna, the grocery store does most of the heavy lifting, so scour the shelves for the. My whole family LOVES this recipe. Just look at all that ooey, gooey cheese! Try this no-fuss lasagna recipe today.
Lazy Sunday lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and get a 13x9 pan..
- In large skillet brown the ground beef. Add the seasonings you like to spaghetti to flavor the meat. I use onion,garlic,salt and pepper..
- Drain the fat, then add the spaghetti sauce and the seasonings you like in the sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- While the sauce, is simmering boil a pot of water with a dash of salt, cook al dente..
- Drain and set aside..
- I mixed the noodles with the meat sauce..
- Then spread the mixture in a 9x13 pan. Then top with cheese. I did add pepperoni on top of the cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes..
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then cut. I served with garlic bread sticks. Also you can add a salad. Enjoy..
Ground Beef, pasta sauce and cheese are layered and baked together. This recipe is perfect for beginners. I love this lasagna recipe so much, I make a double batch so I can freeze one for emergencies! Lazy Sunday had become all consuming and I was like the first time mum who couldn't leave her baby with anyone else. I felt like I mostly had to do everything by myself, that no-one could do what I did.