Lentil Lasagna. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Red Lentil Lasagne is a delicious vegetarian lasagne that the whole family are sure to enjoy.
This lentil vegan lasagna recipe is out of this world delicious! Don't miss out on delicious lasagna because. Arrange lasagna noodles in a large baking dish. You can have Lentil Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Lasagna
- You need of No boil lasagna noodles, dry.
- Prepare of Béchamel.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- It's 1 L of soy milk.
- It's of To taste: salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- You need of Lentil Bolognaise Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 of red wine.
- It's 600 g of tomato sauce, unseasoned.
- It's 3/4 cup of water (adjust quantity).
- You need 3/4 cup of red lentils, dry.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- It's of Seasoning: salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian herbs, cumin.
- You need Splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of balsamic vinegar.
Mix lentils with tomato sauce, sugar, and basil. Lentil Lasagna: Yesterday evening, I invented & made this lovely vegetarian lentil lasagna! It is a very filling lasagna with a home-made pasta veggies sauce. For the lentil ragù, cover the lentils with cold water and bring to the boil.
Lentil Lasagna instructions
- Prepare the bolognaise sauce: Fry onion in olive oil until translucent then add garlic. After about 1 min, deglaze the pan with wine. Add all remaining sauce ingredients except vinegar. Cook for about 20 min or until lentils are falling apart and sauce is reduced. Add vinegar at the end..
- Prepare the béchamel: melt margarine in a pot over low heat. Add flour and whisk. After about 30 sec to a minute, add the soy milk very very slowly. Whisk vigorously to prevent clumps from forming. Season to taste. Cook until béchamel is thick (15 min approximately)..
- To assemble: add a small laddle of béchamel in the bottom of a baking dish, then layer noodles, lentil mixture and béchamel. Repeat as needed..
- Bake at 180°C covered for 30 min, then take off the aluminum foil and bake for 10 min at 210°C. Serve warm. Enjoy :).
Crumble in the vegetable To assemble the lasagne, spread a quarter of the lentil ragù over the base of the greased baking. Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagna for Two. Made with real, whole organic ingredients, this unique lasagna boasts vegan and vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free ingredients. Sprinkle with one third of the cheese curds, one third of the lentils and one third of the chopped spinach. Lentils are a plant-based diet pantry staple.