Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can have Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- It's 3 tbsp of Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 6 of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 300 grams of Streaky Bacon.
- You need 300 grams of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 6 of Peppadews®.
Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken instructions
- Mix the Mild Sweet Chilli sauce and the Mayonnaise in a cup.
- Preheat oven to 350° Farenheit (180° Celsius).
- Cut the Mozzarella Cheese into small rectangles.
- Put some sauce on the inside of the chicken breasts.
- Cut the chicken meat off the bones.
- Cut the Peppadews® (1 for each breast) and place them in the middle of the breast.
- Place the Mozzarella Cheese in the breasts as well, keeping in mind that the breasts must close up.
- Wrap each breast with bacon, using toothpicks to keep it in place.
- Spray an oven pan with non-stick spray.
- Place each breast on the pan.
- Put a bit of sauce on top of each breast.
- Place a generous piece of Mozzarella Cheese on top of each breast.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.