Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna.
You can have Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna
- It's 1 box of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It's 1/4-1/2 cup of carrots (very small dices).
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of zucchini (very small dices).
- You need 1 head of broccoli (small chop).
- You need 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of parmesan.
- It's 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna instructions
- Mix ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1 cup mozzarella with egg and garlic, salt and pepper..
- In Crock-Pot, add enough sauce to cover bottom..
- Layer noodles, then ricotta mixture, chopped veggies, mozzarella (sprinkle with extra parmesan), and more sauce..
- Repeat layers 2 more times. Ending with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Low: 4-6 hours.