Mini lasagna cups. Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! So delicious, and so much fun! I know how much you guys have.
These Mini Lasagna Cups are cute little servings of a favorite Italian dish, perfect for a snack or appetizer. Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! Make Ahead: The cups can be assembled a day ahead, covered and refrigerated in the pan until ready to bake. You can have Mini lasagna cups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini lasagna cups
- You need of ingredients.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 24 of wonton squares. store bought, already made.
- It's 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 dash of cumin.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or any cheese you like.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 of green onions for garnish. (makes it taste wonderful).
These Mini Vegetable Lasagna Cups cook super-fast because they're a smaller serving size, and you don't need to do anything ahead of time if you don't feel like it. These mini meatball lasagna cups are a big hit! This appetizer was such a hit with the kids that we've also made these mini meatball lasagna cups for dinner on busy weeknights. These Mini Lasagna Cups are a delicious appetizer that will make your mouth water!
Mini lasagna cups step by step
- grease a 24 mini cupcake pan. or its called a mini cheesecake pan, very well so the wontons do not stick. take a wonton and put.them in each cup. it'll look like flowers when ur.done. :). cute huh .. then when your done filling each one in, heat a skillet and cook your ground beef till.pink is gone, drain fat. add your spices. then mix in ur spaghetti sauce. turn off flame. while cooling fill each wonton with a teaspoon of ricotta, yum. after you add a generous amount.of the beef mixture in each one. then add a small pinch of cheddar cheese to the tops..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes. when you remove them, sprinkle your green onion garnish all over the top. and mmmm mmmm yummy, you have a wonderful treat. enjoy guys. I sure did..
They've got meat sauce and cheese with wontons to create the layers. You can make them easily in a muffin pan in. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Super simple Mini Lasagna Cupcakes are mini lasagna made in a muffin tin, using wonton wrappers! A simple meat sauce and so easy to put together, these mini lasagnas are party food at it's best.