Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad.
You can cook Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad
- Prepare 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- It's 4 of large hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 cup of snow crab meat (leg and body meat).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped artichoke hearts (trimmed).
- You need 1/2 of roasted red pepper (chopped).
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped shallots.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 of finely chopped basil leaf (fresh).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped black olives.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt (add more to taste if desired).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad instructions
- Mix egg yolk, all seasoning, and all wet ingredients in a blender or a mixing bowl. Let settle in the refrigerator until potatoes are boiled and cooled..
- Boil potatoes until desired softness is reached. (poke with a small fork to check) Let cool to room temperature..
- Dice potatoes and fold in all other ingredients..
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.