Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread...#healthyjunior.
You can have Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread...#healthyjunior using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread...#healthyjunior
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry active yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Warm milk or water 3/4 th cup.
- It's of Pepperoni slices cut into bite sized pieces 12 to 15.
- It's 15 of Olives sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or cheddar cheese.
- It's of Dried herbs like parsley, thyme, basil and oregano 1 tsp each.
Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread...#healthyjunior step by step
- Add the yeast and sugar to warm milk and allow it to prove..
- Now add this yeast mix to the flour..
- Add in the salt, milk powder, pepperoni, herbs and cheese along with the olive oil..
- Make a smooth dough and allow it to rise keeping it covered in a warm place for an hour..
- After an hour, punch the dough once to release the excess air and grease a rectangular bread tin to fit this in..
- Just stuff the baking tin with the dough and adjust it with the hands to give it a neat shape..
- Give it an oil wash or an egg wash and keep it covered in a warm place again for the second proofing for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180° for 10 minutes prior to the second proofing time which is about to finish..
- Bake it for 25 to 30 mins on the middle rack..
- After 20 minutes of baking, cover the top with an aluminium foil to prevent it from getting darker..
- After done, allow it to cool down completely before slicing it up..
- Enjoy it with any soup of your choice..
- An excellent option for the kids breakfast, lunch box or even brunch..