Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna.
You can cook Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 of small onion (diced).
- Prepare 3-4 cups of fresh chopped mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbs of flour.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- You need 2-3 cups of cheddar cheese.
- It's of salt&pepper.
Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna step by step
- Brown beef with onions. Don't drain. Add butter and flour. Cook a few minutes. Add milk. Bring to a boil and remove..
- Layer lasagna. Add a little sauce to bottom, noodles, sauce, vegetables, cheese. Repeat til crockpot is filled. End with noodle, sauce, and cheddar..
- Low: 4 hours.