You can have Classic Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Lasagna
- It's 1 packet of lasagna sheet.
- It's 1 tsp. of extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- You need 11/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan, divided.
- It's 1/4 of cupchopped parsley, plus more for garnish.
- You need 12 of sliced mozzarella.
Classic Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, less 2 minutes. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent lasagna.
- From sticking together. Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil..
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink, breaking up with a wooden spoon, then drain fat..
- Return beef to skillet and add garlic and oregano and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, and stir until warmed through..
- Combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and parsley in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- In a large casserole dish, spread a thin layer of meat sauce, a single layer of lasagna sheets, a layer of ricotta mixture, and a single layer of mozzarella, then repeat layers..
- Top last layer of sheet with meat sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella..
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then increase temperature to 400º and bake uncovered for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Garnish with parsley and serve.