You can cook Chili-Cheese Macaroni using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili-Cheese Macaroni
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2/3 Cup of Chili Powder.
- It's 2 Cloves of Garlic Chopped.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Italian Season.
- You need 1-2 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- It's 1 of Small Can Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Bag of Macaroni.
- You need 1 Block of Colby& Monterrey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Small Tomatoe.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
Chili-Cheese Macaroni instructions
- Brown Ground Beef,chopped your onion and garlic and set aside.
- Half way of browning your groind beef add your garlic and onion and mix until onion is almost clear.
- Add your chili powder and stir until meat absorb,about 5 minutes..
- Add your half bag of macaroni noodles and about 1½ cup of chicken Stock(If you do not have chicken stock you can use water also) and can tomato sauce bring to boil,now stir turn down heat to simmer and cover let cook for 20 minutes, until noodles absorb and are nice and plump.or all denté..
- Once finished,shred and add cheese half of cheese and stir into meat and add the remaining cheese on the top turn heat off, let sit until cheese melt, about 5 min uncovered. Then Eat..