BBQ Chicken Lasagna.
You can cook BBQ Chicken Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Lasagna
- You need 9 piece of Lasagna Noodles (or as needed).
- It's 4 pieces of Chicken Breasts (more if needed).
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce (or your choice).
- It's 1/2 cup of open pitt sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of hot sauce.
- It's of black pepper.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It's of paprika.
- It's 1 of chopped onions.
- You need 1 of Green peppers.
- It's 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of chedder cheese (or any of your choice).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 cup of ricotta.
BBQ Chicken Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place your lasagna noodles set to boil..
- Chop your onions and green peppers and set aside..
- In a small bowl mix ricotta and egg until fluffy the set aside..
- Season your chicken breast, I used Italian dressing, salt, pepper, paprika, Canyon pepper, garlic powder, Onion power, lemon pepper. But you can season it your way..
- Place chicken on grill it should take 30 to 35 mins to cook..
- Place chicken in a large skillet, with eye on low because chicken is already cooked and you don't want it to dry out..
- Drain your lasagna noodles, then add a little olive oil so that your noodles dont stick. I used a little onion power and butter for flavoring..
- When pan gets warm add your choice of diced vegetables. Then add your sauces. (I used Red Hot Sauce, BBQ sauce, and Open Pit) Mix well. Keep your heat at low so sauce and chicken stays warm and make sure you keep stirring so nothing burns or sticks..
- In a 13 by 9 pan place a little sauce at the bottom of the pan and smear it so that your noodles dont stick to the pan..
- Place your noodles in then cover your ricotta over each noodle, then take your chicken sauce and make your first layer and cover it with cheese..
- Create 3 layers then place in the over for 30 to 35 mins..
- After timer goes off let it cool for 10-15 mins and enjoy..