French Bread Piza. Classic French bread pizza upgraded with a heavy dose of garlicky butter, two cheeses, and fresh herbs. Note: Look for soft Italian or French bread, not a hearty baguette. French bread pizza is one of the fastest, easiest ways to get homemade pizza on the table.
Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. French Bread Pizza is one of our favorite easy weeknight dinners. French Bread Pizza is crispy, cheesy and easy to put on the table on busy weeknights, or on a Friday pizza night. You can cook French Bread Piza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Bread Piza
- It's 1 loaf of French Bread.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It's 1 can of 6oz tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 oz of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 12 each of pepperoni sliced in to quarters.
Anytime lunch dinner snack French bread pizza. The thing about these French Bread Pizzas is…I didn't even use French bread! I used these good ol' deli rolls, because that's what I have available in my smalltown grocery store, Maynard. Great tasting French bread pizza perfect for that quick evening meal or a party.
French Bread Piza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut bread in halves then split down the middle.
- Mix can of tomato paste and add water. Slowly simmer while adding cilantro, basil, garlic salt and onion powder..
- Add sauce to bread to desired taste..
- Add cheese and pepperoni..
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted as nothing is frozen..
You have seen French bread pizza but never really thought about doing it yourself. Fast French bread pizzas are a classic Budget Byte because they are super fast, ridiculously easy, customizable, and inexpensive! My Favorite French Bread Pizza (Variety). My cousin Jin once said "I would be scared to cook for you". Now I don't know if she meant because she thinks I'm picky or because she thinks I'm some kind of.