Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 10 large of button mushrooms, stems removed, save and chop stems.
- It's 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of sliced raw breakfast sausage.
- You need 6 slice of pepperoni.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- It's 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of dry herb stuffing bread crumb mix, such as stove top or pepperage farms brands.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cream, any type you have, even whole milk will be fine.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 10 of thin slices cherry tomato.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of shredded mixed cheeses, I used italian four cheese blend and sharp cheddar.
- It's 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes, optional.
Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms in one layer with baking spray..
- In a skillet cook pepperoni, bacon and sausage until sausage is cooked and pepperoni and bacon are crispy, remove as done to rest on paper towl lined plate..
- Into same skillet add the chopped mushroom stems, celery, onion and carrot soften in the oils left by the meats, add garlic cook just a minute then add chicken broth, butter, and cream, pepper and hot sauce.Bring to a boil, add stuffing, turn off heat and gently combine..
- Reserve half of bacon to top mushrooms with. Crumble remaining bacon and pepperoni and add to stuffing mixture also add sausage and 1 cup of the cheese, combine gently..
- Fill each mushroom cap evenly with stuffing / cheese mixture. Top each with a cherry tomato slice, then evenly top mushrooms with remaing cheese, finally add bacon secure topping with a toothpick..
- Bake about 35 to 40 minutes until mushrooms are tender and hot.
- Garnish with green onions and red pepper flakes if using.