Creamy Pasta Bake.
You can cook Creamy Pasta Bake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 packages of penne pasta.
- It's 2 cup of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It's 4 slice of shortcut bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's 2 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of thickened cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
Creamy Pasta Bake instructions
- Boil the pasta until soft, drain and put into a baking tray..
- Start dicing bacon & onion, then slice the mushrooms finely - place all in a frying pan on medium heat - cook until softened..
- Combine the pasta with bacon, mushroom & onion - stir together in baking tray until evenly mixed..
- Begin prepping the sauce - combine the creams, 2 eggs, herbs and spices together in a mixing bowl - whisk until smooth..
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and stir through, ensuring all ingredients are covered..
- Top the pasta with mozzarella cheese, parmesan can also be used..
- Slice the tomatoes into wedges and sit on top of the cheese, cracking pepper over it as well..
- Finish by sprinkling breadcrumbs and chopped parsley lightly on top..
- Place in preheated oven (180°) and cook until golden brown..
- Serve with grilled steak and/or a simple side salad..