You can cook Pasta Primavera using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Primavera
- You need 3 of Carrots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of Squash, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini or 1 large, thinly sliced.
- You need 15 of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Freshly grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bow tie pasta.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian herbs.
Pasta Primavera instructions
- Put the carrots, peppers, onion, squash and zucchini onto a baking sheet and coat in olive oil. Season with pepper and salt as well as a tablespoon of Italian herbs..
- Once mixed put half the veggies on another baking sheet. Put in oven for 10 mins. Take out of oven and toss again. Cook for an additional 20 mins.
- Meanwhile cook the bow tie pasta for 8 mins or until al dente.
- Toss the veggies with the pasta and top with Parmesan..