Layered Pasta Bake.
You can cook Layered Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Layered Pasta Bake
- It's 16 oz of long pasta (like spaghetti, linguine, etc).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- It's 1 tbs of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 cups of spaghetti sauce (any variety).
- It's 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It's of extra salt for pasta water.
Layered Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add pasta. Boil for 8 minutes..
- While pasta cooks: In a large bowl beat eggs. Add cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir together until well combined..
- When pasta is done carefully drain using a colander. Add pasta to cottage cheese mixture. Stir to fully coat pasta with mixture..
- Place half the pasta in the casserole dish. Spread half the spaghetti sauce in an even layer over the pasta. Repeat with remaining pasta and sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the top..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more. Let rest 10 minutes before serving..