Cheesy chicken lasagna. Cheesy Chicken Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This "lazy" lasagna requires very little prep, cooks on Low for a few hours and it's ready to scoop and serve. It's a creamy, cheesy, delicious new dinner we can't stop thinking about.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Be the first to review this recipe. Here is a fun alternative to your normal lasagna, chicken and ranch flavor!. You can have Cheesy chicken lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken lasagna
- It's 2 (12 oz) of cans full fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of package dry ranch seasoning I use buttermilk ranch pack.
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cajon seasoning.
- It's 9 of lasagna noodles cooked and rinsed in cold water.
- It's 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
It is so delicious and not that complicated to make. Noodles are layered with a cheesy chicken and green chile filling and topped with an easy homemade alfredo. Wondering what to serve alongside this Chicken Lasagna? We are crazy over these Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls, and we think you will be too!
Cheesy chicken lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and In a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Heat milk, Cajun seasoning, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper. Wisk occasionally so it does not burn then stir in chicken..
- Mix both cheeses together and butter a 13 × 9 inch dish well.
- Lay 3 noodles side by side in bottom of dish and top with chicken / sauce mixture. Sprinkle on some cheese and repeat 2 more times..
- Bake for about 40 minutes and cool 10 minutes before slicing.
We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. This cheesy chicken lasagna is one you should definitely have if you are a lasagna lover. Here is a fun alternative to your normal lasagna. I found this recipe for cheesy chicken lasagna at What's for. Skip to Cheesy Chicken Lasagna content.