Bella's Best Bean Chili. Alright, time for some black bean chili! Alright, so let's talk cooking methods here for a sec. I'm a huge fan of the Instant Pot with this recipe, since it A gorgeous pot of rich black bean chili will be ready to enjoy!
Once entered, I decided I had to do it right and prepare it from scratch. Unfortunately, this is the only video I took. This one pot meal is a deliciously satisfying dish that's also quick to make. You can cook Bella's Best Bean Chili using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bella's Best Bean Chili
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 2 cans (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1 tbs of lime juice.
- It's 2 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 3 tbs of fresh parsley (1 tbs dried parsley).
- Prepare 3 tbs of fresh cilantro (1 tbs dried cilantro).
- Prepare 4 oz of light beer (optional)-this one was my idea.
- It's 1 of small avocado, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of part skim mozzarella cheese-optional.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
The best white bean chili out there! Filling, easy to make, naturally creamy, and healthy, it's a must for any fall or tailgating recipes rotation. This truly is the best white bean chili I've ever had! I cannot get over how delicious, filling, and creamy (without the cream!) this recipe is.
Bella's Best Bean Chili step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Mix well..
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat.
- Serve on top of your favorite rice, top with a few pieces of avocado and 1-2 tbs of cheese if desired. (You can also choose to cook this in a regular pot on the stove top).
Chili lovers often have a strong opinion about one specific ingredient: beans. Last week we asked you to debate whether or not beans belonged in chili. Today we're taking al ook at your best arguments. I'm recipe developing a super simple bean chili. I'm recipe developing a super simple bean chili.