Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce. Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti), prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo), ground meat (beef or pork), hotdogs, cheddar cheese (grated), mozzarella cheese (grated), meat broth (pork or beef), salt, ground black pepper, sugar, white sauce, butter, all purpose flour. Baked Broccoli Pasta with White sauce in Instant PotCulinary Shades. Pasta Bake Ground Beef With White Sauce Recipes.
I guessed the ingredients by their flavours and made it at home. The result was just as good if not better. Creamy white sauce pasta aka béchamel sauce pasta is one of my favorite pasta recipes. You can have Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce
- Prepare of Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti).
- You need of Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo).
- Prepare of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- It's of Hotdogs.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Meat broth (pork or beef).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It's of White Sauce.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Evaporated milk.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Ground white pepper.
- It's of Salt.
How to Make White Sauce Pasta. We start with making the classic white sauce with butter, flour and milk. The important thing here is to use a whisk when you add in the milk and whisk continuously until all the. Description: recipe for baked pasta in white sauce.
Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other..
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat..
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked..
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins..
- Add the sliced hotdogs..
- Add meat broth..
- Add some grated cheddar cheese..
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired..
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat..
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed..
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper..
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish..
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour the prepared white sauce..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins..
- Serve with toasted garlic bread..
RETURN the sauce to low heat and add the grated cheese, stirring until cheese is absorbed into the sauce. Make basic white sauce thin or medium. Cook veggies like (mushrooms, broccoli Add to white sauce seafood or veggies and serve over pasta (linguini). I mixed the sauce with fettuccine and it was a perfect match with baked salmon. I am gonna use it again for sure.