You can cook Stuffed Shells using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells
- You need 20-24 of Jumbo Stuffed Shell Noodles.
- You need of Sauce from my recipe Foodi Hearty Pasta Sauce.
- You need of Filling from my recipe Filling for Lasagna or Stuffed Shells.
- You need 1/2 lb of block Mozzarella Cheese (whole milk).
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Boil water in large pot. Grease 13x9 pan well, including sides..
- Boil pasta just long enough the noodles are workable but not fully cooked (usually 8-9 minutes). Drain and immediately cool with cold water. I like to boil a few more shells than I'll eventually need because often a couple tear..
- Add sauce to bottom of pan..
- Stuff each shell with filling. (I use a melon baller for ease, and I use 2 heaping scoops in each shell. Arrange shells tightly in pan, filling side up..
- Cover with sauce..
- Generously cover with mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle chopped parsley over top..
- Cover with foil tightly. Bake in oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes before serving..