Chilli Cheese Toast.
You can cook Chilli Cheese Toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Toast
- You need 8 slices of Bread (I used whole wheat bread).
- It's 4-5 of green chillies finely chopped(adjust to taste).
- It's 1 of Capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 100 gms of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 50 gms of grated processed cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of peri peri spice mix powder(optional).
Chilli Cheese Toast instructions
- Take the Bread slices and arrange them on a big plate, platform or tray..
- Then keep all the ingredients ready. And in the meantime preheat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Now firstly put some grated processed cheese on each slice..
- Then next put some pieces of chopped capsicum, onion, green chilli on each slice. Spread it evenly..
- Next, sprinkle some Italian seasoning and then top it again with some more grated mozzarella cheese and processed cheese..
- Then place these slices carefully on the wire grill cum barbecue tray. It should be on the center rack position. Then set the oven to the toast mode..
- Toast at 180 degree C for 5 to 10 minutes or till golden brown, and they are nice and crisp. We like it crunchy so I kept it for a little more time. Check the slices when you keep it for a long time or else they can get burnt..
- When done, remove with the help of tongs. Serve immediately. Enjoy these with chilli sauce. I sprinkled some peri peri spice mix powder on each slice for added flavour..