You can have Taco Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Lasagna
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of black beans drained.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 4 of tortilla shells (large size).
- It's 1/2 can of refried beans.
- It's 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
Taco Lasagna instructions
- preheat oven to 370.
- add garlic and cumin to ground beef and brown in skillet and drain grease add water and stir.
- cut tortillas lengthwise into one inch strips.
- place half ground beef in greased 9x13 pan.
- top with tortilla strips to cover a thin layer over ground beef, uses 2 tortillas.
- spread layer of half can of refried beans.
- spread a layer of each only using half of ingredients, black beans, tomatoes, and black olives.
- top with 1 cup of cheese.
- add remaining seasoned ground beef.
- top with remaining beans, olives, and tomatoes.
- form another layer with remaining tortillas.
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake for 20 minutes and let cool 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- serve and top with sour cream and lettuce to your liking.
- you can also add jalapeño if desired.