Spinach Mozzarella Cheese Lasagna.
You can cook Spinach Mozzarella Cheese Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Mozzarella Cheese Lasagna
- You need 1 of Frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 lb of of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 16 oz of of prego marinara sauce.
- You need 1 of Ready bake cook lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Enjoy !.
Spinach Mozzarella Cheese Lasagna instructions
- Mix spinach with ricotta cheese.
- And salt and pepper to taste garlic powder.
- Add a layer of prego sauce on the bottom of baking pan.
- Place lasagna noodles in baking pan then add a layer of spinach mixed with mozzarella and parmesan.
- repeat the same steps into how many lays you would like.
- Final layer add sauce and Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for an hour 1 hour 15 minutes 350°F.