Skinny Lasagna Rolls. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Skinny Lasagna Rolls are filled with delicious, traditional Italian ingredients including flavorful herbs and spices. This healthy alternative to traditional lasagna is low-calorie, making it easier than ever to.
But I just can't eat it often unless I'm willing to gain weight at an alarming pace. Simple and easy recipe that's healthy and delicious! Can be made ahead of time and freezer friendly! You can have Skinny Lasagna Rolls using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Lasagna Rolls
- It's 10 of whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente (about 8 min), well drained.
- It's 1 of (24 oz) jar marinara sauce (no sugar added).
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 6 cup of baby spinach, loosely packed and chopped well.
- You need 1 cup of low-fat ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of part-skim, shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 of sea salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Perfect instant pot recipe but can be made in the oven. Includes whole wheat lasagna noodles, marinara sauce, olive oil, garlic, baby spinach, low-fat ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese. Place lasagna rolls seam side down, not quite touching, in the prepared casserole dish. This skinny Veggie Crockpot Lasagna is packed with This skinny Veggie Crockpot Lasagna?
Skinny Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Add 1 1/4 cups marinara to a 13" x 9" x 2" casserole dish.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat to medium-low heat. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chopped spinach and saute until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, spinach, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, cottage cheese, egg white, oregano, salt and pepper..
- On a work surface, lined with parchment paper, arrange lasagna noodles flat, add 1/4 cup cheese and spinach mixture to each noodle, spread evenly to cover noodles. Start rolling the noodle at the end closest to you. Place lasagna rolls seam side down, not quite touching, in the prepared casserole dish. Evenly spread 1 cup marinara over rolls, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly. If desired, serve rolls with additional heated marinara..
Packed with good-for-you veggies, super easy to make, and made with a handful of simple ingredients. The fact that skinny lasagna exists is the best news we've heard all day. Get the recipe from Primavera Kitchen. Easier than making a full tray of lasagna, leftovers are great for lunch! SayfalarTanınmış KişiBlog YazarıSkinnytasteVideolarHow To Make Easy Spinach Lasagna Rolls.