Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can have Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It's 2 lb of lean hamburger browned.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of fresh garlic minced.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 8 oz of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- You need 15 oz of can black olives sliced - set aside 6 olives for top of lasagna.
- It's 3-15 oz. of cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small 7 oz. can tomato paste.
- You need 1 lb of chedder or colby jack cheese shredded.
- You need 1 lb of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 lb of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 lb of lasagna noodles.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- Preheat ovento 350°F. Brown hamburger in large skillet adding first onion and garlic, then tomato sauce and tomato paste, then seasonings, and olives and mushrooms last. Set burner on low to medium low and simmer sauce. Slow cooked sauce that simmers for a while is best, but lasagna can be layered and cooked right away if you're short on time..
- Cook lasagna according to al dente instructions on package adding a tablespoon of olive oil to the water. Rinse well with cold water after cooking and set aside..
- When sauce and lasagna are ready, begin layering in a deep 9x13 inch baking pan. Lay lasagna noodles side by side in bottom of pan overlapping slightly. Add 1/3 of the sauce evenly on top of lasagna noodles. Cover this layer with mozzerella cheese..
- Repeat first layering instructions, but add chedder or colby cheese to this layer..
- Repeat layering instructions, adding cottage cheese to the top covering as well as you can. Place olive halves cut side down on top centered in what will be 12 pieces of lasagna. (3×4 pattern).
- Cover pan of lasagna with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes in 350°F oven..
- After removing from oven, let lasagna set uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. This allows lasagna to firm up resulting in nicer looking servings..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").